Jeans and pants for men
Winter is here and with it we see new trends and fashion styles at the streets, so we are dedicating this article to men so you know which jeans and pants you must have at your closet this season.
“There are many different fashion trends for men, but there is one essential garment at the closet, a pair of jeans, and this timeless garment can be worn all year long and combined with many different outfits”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Here are the jeans and pants that you would want to wear this winter:
- Distressed jeans – These jeans have been a trend on men and women’s fashion styles, but we will see a subtle destruction on the jeans for winter, the opposite to the holes and distressed version that we saw in spring and summer.
- Jogger pants – These pants propose a different style with printed versions, such as the camouflage one for casual looks.
- Regular fits – This fit has been a clear trend on men’s pants, and you should try them at the dress pants or jeans versions, as this fit is not only comfortable, but represents elegancy in an outfit, and goes well with every type of body.
- Chinos – These pants have been a trend for months, if you have not tried them on yet, wear them in neutral colors, this will allow you to combine them in many more ways.
- Slim fits – Whether it is jeans or dress pants, we will see the slim fit versions on the men’s styles.
“There are basic clothes that must be in a man’s wardrobe, among them, there should always be at least a good pair of jeans, as they are versatile, resistant and comfortable”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.