What does denim say about you?
No matter the age, style or shape, we all love denim, but we obviously do not wear the exact garments, it is in the subtle changes that we our true preferences and in this article we will show you what denim might be saying about you.
“There is a perfect pair of jeans for every person according to their own style, but there are also other garments that can be included at a closet, such as a denim jacket, vest, dress, shorts, among many more”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
So what does denim says about you? Here are some answers:
- Black skinny jeans – You are being serious about your style.
- Flare jeans – You feel comfortable and look pretty comfortable being in jeans.
- Denim shorts – You are a free spirit who loves having fun.
- Denim skirt – When it is about denim, you are serious about it and love a pencil skirt.
- Denim vests – For girls who love bohemian styles, giving a perfect twist to your daily dresses.
- Distressed jeans – You are a fan of effortless looks, so you prefer a pair of skinny distressed jeans.
- Denim jumpsuit – Always at the forefront when it is about fashion looks.
- Denim jacket – You are a city, so when you are not wearing a black leather jacket, you love complementing your looks with a good denim jacket.
- Patched jeans – The soul at a party, you catch the attention and feel quite comfortable with it.
Did you feel identified with any of the above? Believe it or not, what you wear says much about whom you are, what do your outfits say about you?
“There are plenty of different garments manufactured with denim in all types of shades, finishes and colors that adjust to everyone’s needs”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.