Different ways to wear your denim shirt for men and women
Many girls have a denim shirt in their closets, but most of the time we use them on effortless or even “lazy” outfits, but it does not have to be this away as a denim shirt can actually be the perfect companion for many different looks.
“A denim shirt is not only comfortable to wear, you can combine it with many outfits for a day out or at the office, it is only a matter of combining them with different pants and footwear”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
In this article, we want to show you different ways to combine your denim shirts if you already have one, if not, I’m sure you will want to get your own after reading these ideas:
- You can always combine your outfit into a more formal one if you combine your denim shirt with a blazer, this never fails.
- Men can also wear their denim shirts with a tie and even a complete suit, this is a different way to show in the office, and the combination is incredible, do not fear trying it out.
- If you love creative outfits, them combine your denim shirt with printed pants, but make sure the printing combines well with your shoes.
- Women can combine their denim shirts with a pencil skirt; you will look pretty professional when you add some formal accessories to your outfit.
- Remember that your denim shirt works with everything. Wear it with a black skirt and flats for a date or to go to the movies with your girlfriends.
“You can always reinvent your outfits when you wear denim on them, as this fabric is extremely easy to combine with any other textiles and colors all year long”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.