Fringe jeans, a new trend for the new seasons
Although we are at the middle of fall, denim and jeans lovers are already looking for the new trends for spring and summer, and fringe jeans come to be a trend. If you are interested in knowing what is coming, keep on reading as this article is for you.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, advised about this topic “jeans are reinventing each new season, we will see some very interesting proposals for denim lovers in 2017 with new designs, finishes and washes that will caught the attention of those who love jeans and those who have not tried them on yet”.
This 2017 we will see more options for fringe jeans, a trend that will for sure captivate denim lovers, those are frayed jeans at the hem, some of them with threads of different colors at the edge. Here are some ways to combine them:
- Fringe jeans will look incredible with black heels, as you will show the end of the jeans and your footwear at the same time.
- Flats will be the perfect match for your fringe jeans on a casual look.
- Your fringe jeans will be a great option for the office. Combine them with a black blazer.
- You will look very glamorous if you wear your fringe jeans with stilettos.
- Fringe jeans are also an excellent choice for a sports look, combine them with your sneakers.
- If you want to try them this season, combine them with ankle boots.
- These jeans will be great for hot weathers, so wear them with your favorite sandals and off-shoulders.
“There are new styles and will come more for those persons looking for new jeans to add to their wardrobe and to create unique styles”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.