Vintage looks that every woman must try
Vintage looks have been a hit over the last few seasons with old styles that are combined with new trends making the perfect balance and getting amazing outfits, so keep on reading this article if you want to know more about those vintage looks that every woman must try to look very sophisticated.
“Fashion trends change constantly, but one of the garments that is still popular over the jeans is a pair of jeans, for this reason it is worth to have a pair in the closet as those type of clothes are timeless”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Looking sophisticated is a matter of attitude, more than the clothes you are wearing, so every garment you choose to wear must have your own seal printed on it, but if you want to achieve this while you wear some vintage clothes, check out on these tips:
- Three quarter sleeve blouses – They will give you the vintage look in a very sophisticated way, while you can feel pretty comfortably and move freely with them.
- Midi skirt – These types of skirts will always help you emphasizing your shape, so take them off your closet. Just make sure they are not extremely tight.
- Flats – While flats are commonly worn nowadays, they still have that vintage touch that you can be looking for your outfits.
- Tulle skirt – This is an amazing way to combine a vintage garment with a modern top; the outfit will be incredible if you try it on.
- Floral skirts – They are a great option when you are choosing your office outfits.
- Denim shirts – If you combine your tulle skirt with a denim shirt, you will be looking absolutely wonderful. And nothing says vintage better than a washed out shirt.
“Vintage looks have become very popular lately as people wants to know those old fashion trends becoming alive once again. On fashion styles, everything is possible and many things come back after years”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.