Tips to dress up with your jeans
Some people categorizes jeans for casual wear only; however, you can actually looked dressed up with a good pair of jeans, we will show you this time how to combine them and make a versatile wardrobe with them, so you do not wear them for casual occasions only.
“Jeans are more popular each day, and not only that, they are also accepted almost everywhere as you can look nicely dresses with them when they are combined in the right way”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
If you want to dress up with your jeans, you might want to consider the following:
- Choose the darkest colors – Dark jeans are great for a dressy style, as these tones are more formal than the medium and light shades, so make sure you have one or two pairs of dark jeans for special occasions.
- For a dress up look, pick the jeans with classic cuts, skinny jeans or flare ones would be great for a casual day out, but not for a dressy style.
- Choose the right size – Nothing will dress you up more than a pair of jeans that fit you perfectly, it will flatter your figure and make you look really nice.
- Do not forget accessories – The right shoes and fancy accessories will be the difference for a dress up style. Choose your shiny shoes and black heels for women to look really nice with your jeans.
- Add a dressy top – Finally, for a dressy look, add a dressy top, this will complement your look.
“Jeans are great to wear in different occasions, depending on the style, color and wash, you can wear them at different places, so it is important to invest on jeans that will make your wardrobe more versatile ”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Also go to http://fashionwithdenim.com/ for more fashion tips.