Best fashion tips for plus sizes
Every woman has a unique and special type of body, with specific parts that can be asset or covered with the clothes to look great and feel more confident with the outfits. This time, we will focus on plus sizes, proving that there are no limited clothing options for them, as they can look stylish with many different types of clothes.
Here are some fashion tips on plus sizes:
- Choose those clothes that will help you downplaying the hips; this will divert the attention towards those highlights of your body.
- Form-fitting clothes are a great choice; you can pick up dresses with patterns that will give you a slimmer look.
- Monochromatic colors are also very helpful, as well as neutral colors and medium-size printing.
- Accessories will also play an important part for a perfect look, so choose a necklace that will help you structuring your shoulders, balancing the shape of your body.
- For wide hips, the best option is to divert the attention to the upper part with a great blouse.
- The V-necks are also great as they help creating a longer, taller and leaner shape.
- Long jackets with a great fitting are also good; make sure they are not too tight.
If you love jeans, choose the ones with darkest colors, as that give you a slimming look, avoid the skinny jeans as they use to call too much attention at the back part and on the hips. Jeans with long legs will help you look taller and more stylish.
“It does not matter what your size is, when you wear the right style on the correct size and length, your outfit will be perfect, and you will feel confident enough to go out and make everything you have set out to”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.