How to find the correct rise for your jeans
If you have ever had trouble finding what type of jeans would fit you better, do not worry, we will help you with this important task today, and will teach you more about the rise of your pants.
“When going on shopping a pair of jeans, it is important to find the perfect ones, as they will last you longer than any other type of garments, for this, it is necessary that they fit well, feel comfortable and make you look good”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Here are some types of jeans you might want to check and try on.
- Jeans with natural waist – These ones have a waistline that would adjust to the natural curve of a waist, it is ideal for those persons who are trying to use a pair of comfortable jeans as they will perfectly fit between your hips and ribcage.
- Low rise Jeans – These pants feature a waistline right below the natural waist of a person.
- Super/Ultra Low Rise Jeans – This waistline is found far from the natural waistline.
- High Rise Jeans – With a waistline that would go right above the natural waist.
- Hipsters – The waistline on these jeans is right above your hips.
To understand which rise would fit you better, it is important to know what the rise is, this is measured from the crotch line of the jeans to the top hem, right over the fly, if you want to decide which rise would fit you better, consider that it is better that it is not too long or low. Low rise jeans would most commonly have smaller zippers than the rest, about 2 to 3” long, in order to accommodate better.
“Many people can find the perfect jeans according to their own style, as there are different fits, colors, finishes, type of denim and rises, everything for all of us to find the exact jeans we are looking for our wardrobe”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
For more fashion tips, visit us at: http://fashionwithdenim.com