The manufacture process of a denim pant is quite interesting. Nowadays, these garments are manufactured worldwide, and are practically in every wardrobe, its uses has been popularized over the last years and the innovative designs have make jeans to have a bigger demand for public of all ages.
“In Grupo Denim, we believe that in order to manufacture each pair of jeans, we must put all of our dedication to it, to guarantee delivering a product of great quality to our customers and final consumers”, commented the president of this company, Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
These are the processes required to manufacture a denim pant:
- Pre-production – Before a mass production of jeans starts, a design of a specific style is created, with a model done for each size and type of denim, it is not until the pre-production samples are checked and approved, that the manufacture of big amounts of jeans can start.
- Cutting – In order to cut the fabric that will be used to create a denim pant, the patterns are printed first, they are done for each part of the garment, the printed parts are spread over the denim, which will be the guide for the cutter to give different shades to the fabric, creating legs, waist, pockets, etc. Once they are ready, the cut pieces are tied and sent to the next process.
- Sewing – The denim pants are sewn with industrial machines, were workers can manufacture garments almost immediately, as these type of sewing machines can make thousands of stitches in seconds, so a couple of jeans can be ready in only 15 minutes.
- Wash – Once the garments are assembled, they are put in industrial washing machines, where the color, bleach, dry or desire finishes will be done to them.
- Finishing – During this process, garments are ready for their packing, they are placed within boxes for their final destinations.
“It is a hard job to create a denim pant that can meet all specifications required by each customer, as each one has different needs, and we work hard to deliver a product that each one of them likes”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.