How to wear denim shorts for fall/winter
Winter is here along with low temperature, and for this reason, many women think of storing their denim shorts until a hotter weather arrives, but you will be surprised to know that you can make different combinations to keep on using these garments all year long.
“A denim short has the advantage of being very combinable, for this reason is a very chosen garment for woven, the different designs and durability of denim are also good factors for shorts”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
This time we will give you some ideas to combine your favorite denim shorts:
- For autumn, when temperature does not go extremely down, you can keep on using your denim shorts with ankle boots and a blouse with three-quarter sleeves, this will give you a unique autumnal look.
- A denim short with a white blouse, a scarf, and a winter hat, all of the same color, will give you an outstanding style.
- For winter, you can combine your denim short with think stockings and long boots, along with a long-sleeve blouse will make you look awesome.
- If temperature goes down a little bit more, remember to complement your outfit with a short jacket, it will not only protect you from cold but will also help you look stylish.
- You can also wear shorts with coats, have you already tried this look? You can wear boots fairly long, stockings with a denim short and a combining coat, if you wear black boots, you can do a red or black coat, if your boots are brown, then combine them with a beige, brown or green one.
“Fashion is defined by the person who picks up their own look, what it is more important is to always choose those garments that will make you feel comfortable and reflect your own style”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.